Here You Lay {=MMD=} Here You Lay {=MMD=}

amazing

as always i love your work. You're not amature anymore.

Candia Candia

simple yet...

Its very confusing. I like the sound of it. It has a very interesting tune and flow to it. But i did get a little bored waiting for it to build up. Good job either way.

~Keep em coming~

Mabeph responds:

Sorry for the late response! Thanks! This is my personal favorite song that I've written. It actually used to be a 9 minute song, but it's still pretty long; I can understand it being a little too slow to build up.

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

Masterfull

Perfectly fits the CC menu screen xD

FIRE STORM! FIRE STORM!

Amazing

Theres something about this song that sticks in my head. I love the different sounds going on. Great job and ill definitely be checking out your other stuff.

Thattixx responds:

Your generous input is appreciated

funky switch maneuver funky switch maneuver

wonderful

great work espescially since it was done in garageband. I think that this could actually match up to some songs made with professional equipment.4/5

CrunchyTrance CrunchyTrance

not that bad...

but not too good either. i woulve liked to hear some more things going on. it just sounds too plain to me. i like how it has more downloads then listens xD

happy little biscuit happy little biscuit

Simple yet appealing

i love the sound of a harmonica and a guitar working together it makes such a peaceful sound. I can see it now, Harmonica VS Guitar lol. Great job bud ill be checking out your other stuff.

Psychopath responds:

Thanks.

-Morgans harvest- -Morgans harvest-

the future of country

i can just see some redneck in the year 20XX getin down to this with a buncha robot cows lol. great job witht he different instruments, and yes the banjo kicks ass.

I'm Too Lazy To Give It A Name I'm Too Lazy To Give It A Name

good

I like the way this song sounds although some instruments could've used more of an introduction instead of coming in so strong right away. It gets repetetive but the change in instruments kind of masks its repetetivity. It needs work but i think its definetly worth taking gthe time to give it a name.

daYoshifan responds:

The next time I'll give it a name :)
I don't work anymore on this song, cause I only made it because I was bored.
And thx for your review.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

got stuck in my head

when i first listened to this song i thought it was an average sounding song, and not for me. but then for the rest of the day this song was stuck in my head, and i started liking it! so i have to say 5/5 9/10 good job