B B

touching

The greatest thing ever created. I loved the part when the letter "B" came up. *cries* so touching.

7 Inches 7 Inches

lolz

lol all you people bickering about your sizes amuse me. first off the average size for a grown man is 6-7 inches. Anything over 8 will actually hurt most women. and dare i say it!?! the first truthful cock size on the internet -gasp- im just under 7 =D

Peanut butter slap Peanut butter slap

youtube

i know for a fact ive seen this vid before on youtube. Even though you probably worked hard on it it honestly has no point.

Mantinziza responds:

Dude thats impossible my nephews just filmed this, this morning

Team Madness 2 The Sniper Team Madness 2 The Sniper

blah

it really needs alot of work done to it. you should put a backgrounds instead of just a plain white one. longer would've been better and the animation itself could use work.

RUNNN!! RUNNN!!

awww poor little guy

i felt so bad for the little guy with no arms i mean cmon cant a guy go for a walk without getting chased by square pacmans. =D
But in all seriousness it wasnt that bad of a job but you could have made a better choice of songs.

MasterNoud responds:

Happy Ending when he goes to die ^^
I thought that's a good idea!! xD

Madness-Zombie Battle Madness-Zombie Battle

choppy

the animation was really really choppy. if you honestly want this to stay on ng try making it longer and less choppy. im throwing you a 3 cause i liked the song and that little backwards animation.

Cursor war Cursor war

just bad

well theres alot to say about this. The animation was bad, the drawing was bad many other things were bad.
( i personally cant stand when things end when a guy wakes up from a dream)
you should really spend more time perfecting your flash skills before you post on such a well known site like newgrounds. ill throw you a one because seeing the cursor lifting that barbell kinda made me chuckle a little.

Jeroni-moo responds:

Yea.. i'll go practise

Family Guy is still SHIT Family Guy is still SHIT

well

i gave you a 1 because you reminded me of a funny episode that i forgot about. so i would just like to say thank you for that. but i do have a question, why do you hate family guy?

Heil responds: